- Regularly priced at $599
- Please note $419 open box special price cannot be combined with other coupons
- Open box units were used for showroom purposes, and never installed. May have very slight shop wear. 9.5 out of 10 condition.
- Also includes FREE shipping!
Limited quantities available so act fast!!!
Here's your chance to to have one of our premier bidet toilet seats, at a highly discounted price. Used for showroom purposes only, these open box units have never been installed, and never been mounted on a toilet. These units may have very slight shop wear, but are still 9.5 out of 10 condition. You will receive the exact same unit advertised on our Brondell Swash 1000 product page, but for a lot less. Still comes with full manufacturer's warranty included, and FREE shipping!
Bidet Seat Features:
90 Day Manufacturer's Limited Warranty
- 100% Coverage of all parts and labor for the entire bidet for 90 days from original date of purchase
Optional - Two Years Manufacturer's Limited Warranty (add $39)
- 100% Coverage of all parts and labor for the entire bidet for two years from original date of purchase
90 Day Manufacturer's Limited Warranty:
* 100% Coverage of all parts and labor for the entire bidet for 90 days from original date of purchase
Optional - Two Years Manufacturer's Unlimited Warranty (add $39):
* 100% Coverage of all parts and labor for the entire bidet for two years from original date of purchase
Posted by Mike on 7th May 2018
I was a little skeptical of buying an “open box” bidet, but the price was to good to not give it a try. When the box came, FedEx, I was alarmed. The box, or what was left of it, looked like it had been hooked to a rope and drug behind the delivery truck! To say it was in bad shap would be an understatement. I opened it while the FedEx guy waited. To my surprise the bidet was not damaged! It was, in fact, in better condition than a lot of other thing I have purchased that had a fully intact box. The Swash 1000 performs beautifully, looks great, and more than an ample replacement for the Bio-bidet that it replaced.
this is my second bidet my wife has the first one
Posted by Unknown on 3rd May 2018
is the only way to get clean
Posted by Gayle on 19th Mar 2018
This is my first bidet seat and I am truly impressed. It works great and does everything advertised. Sometimes it is the small things and this time they are: the ability to sit on the closed seat and also the gentle closing seat.
I also want to mention the exceptional customer service received from Bidets Plus. I had a small issue and it was resolved quickly and with a smile.
- All Products
- Comparison Chart
- 30 Day Trial Offer
- Bio Bidet
- Kohler Novita
- Non-Electric Bidets
- Parts & Accessories
- Bidet Attachments
- Bidet Toilet Combos
- Japanese Toilet Seats
- Handicap Toilet Seats
- TOTO Washlets