If you’ve recently purchased a Bio Bidet BB 2000, there are some basics you need to know about how the device works, particularly when it comes to activating and stopping the device, using the different functions, and warming the air dryer.
In today’s quick guide, we’ll teach you how to handle all four tasks, so keep reading and get ready to enjoy your new, luxurious bidet!
Activating the Bidet
– Simply sit down on the bidet seat, and you’ll see the ORANGE LED lamp on the control panel light up.
– When the digital sensor on the seat is activated, the operation LED window on the main unit will light “Occupied sensor” and, simultaneously, the deodorizer fan will start working.
Stopping the Device
– Press the “Stop” button to deactivate the bidet.
Cleansing: Posterior Wash Function
– Press the “Posterior Wash” and the nozzle will automatically come out and spray warm water to the posterior areas.
– There are additional functions you choose during your Posterior Wash experience and you can learn about them in the instructions guide that came with the device.
Cleansing: Feminine Wash Function
– Press the “Feminine Wash” and the nozzle will automatically come out and spray warm water to the feminine areas.
– There are additional functions you choose during your Feminine Wash experience and you can learn about them in the instructions guide that came with the device.
Cleansing: Turbo/Vortex Wash Function
– The “Turbo Wash” or “Vortex Wash” function is set to produce the effect of stronger wash, in order to stimulate your bowel movements.
– When you click the “Turbo” or “Vortex” button for three to five seconds, the water nozzle will come out and spray a warm water stream to the posterior center of the rectum. You can adjust the water pressure by pressing the “Water pressure – High & Low” button, or the position of the water stream, by using the “Position” button.
– Once you feel like your abdomen is full, you can press the “Stop” button to stop the stream. Otherwise, you can wait until the selected function stops automatically, which happens in approximately one minute. You’ll shortly feel the urge to push the water out of your colon, and when you do, make sure to push the water and feces out as thoroughly as you can.
– Once you’re done, relax for a few minutes and take the time to ensure that your colon is empty. Finish off by using the “Posterior Wash” and “Air Dry” features.
Warming the Air Dryer
– Simply press “Dry” and you’ll notice warm, dry air being gently directed to the washed area for about three minutes. The bidet memorizes the air temperature of prior use, but you can adjust the warm air temperature by pressing the “High” and “Low” buttons.
See? Operating your Bio Bidet BB 2000 couldn’t be easier. Now that you’re familiar with all the essentials, all there’s left to do is give your bidet a try!
Here are two other guides about the Bio Bidet BB 2000 for your reference: