- Water Cleans You Better than Paper– Water is more effective at cleaning you than dry paper. But you knew that already.
- A New Standard of Comfort– Bidet toilet seats provide a more soothing cleaning experience as opposed to using toilet paper. Cleaning with toilet paper is often abrasive to a person’s sensitive areas. Plus toilet paper can contain perfumes which may lead to further irritation.
- Eco-Friendly– Over 9 million trees are cut down to manufacture U.S. toilet paper every year. By cutting back on our toilet paper consumption, we can reduce our overall paper waste.
- More Hygienic– Washing with water more effectively reduces the likelihood of bacteria germinating. In fact, using only toilet paper can actually spread bacteria across an area as opposed to cleaning it away! Bidet usage can also provide a hands-free experience- your hands stay on your lap, while the bidet seat works beneath you. It’s hands-free.
- Medical Conditions– Bidet toilet seats are great for those who have particular medical conditions. For example, you might have diminished strength in your hands or arms. Any patient who has gone through surgery in that region would also get relief and comfort with a new bidet.
- Hemorrhoids – Because you’re using water, it’s the most comfortable cleaning method. Many hemorrhoids sufferers use bidets with a lot of success. Less abrasion = less irritation.
- For Women & New Mothers– Menstrual periods oftentimes may produce unfresh feelings. Using water to wash yourself will help you feel clean. Mothers who have given birth recently may be extra sensitive in that area. Making use of a bidet’s wash features can be a more soothing and relaxing way to go.
- Seniors– When we get older, using the restroom can become an increasingly difficult task. Some turn to care-givers for assistance with wiping. This can lower a person’s self esteem- having to depend on someone else to use the toilet. A bidet seat can help restore confidence and allow you to regain your independence!